The Pages menu is used to manage the pages of a drawing.
Adding a new page
To append a new page to the last page:
- Click on the + icon on pages menu.
To insert a new page next to the current page:
- Click on the dropdown and select Insert page.
Renaming a page
To rename a page:
- Click on the page title to edit.
Selecting a page
To select a page:
- Click on the dropdown and select a page from the list.
- Alternatively, you can also click on the page up and page down buttons.
Pages can be rearranged in any order. To rearrange, drag and position any page as desired.
Deleting a page
To delete a page:
- Switch to the page to be deleted, then click on the trash bin icon on pages menu.